Using your wedding flowers, we connect your love story with those who need a boost. We share the love-filled power of (recycled) flowers.
Donating wedding flowers is one of the first opportunities newlyweds have to give back as a married couple. What better way to start a marriage? At Forget Me Knot Flowers, we use your re-purposed wedding flowers to connect with people in local hospitals, nursing homes and care facilities (who may not get visitors often) through beautiful bedside bouquets and conversations.
Our passion and how it started…
As we planned our daughter's wedding, we asked “What happens to the flowers at the end of the night?” When we discovered that wedding flowers usually get thrown away, we decided that after the reception, we'd repurpose them into smaller bouquets and share them with residents at a local nursing home. When we saw the residents' faces upon receiving the flowers and hearing the bride + groom's love story, our hearts erupted with love and gratitude. It was clear that we couldn't stop with this wedding! The seed for Forget Me Knot Flowers was planted. Now, we work with couples, event planners, florists and grocers to share the love-filled power of recycled flowers to ensure those in nursing homes, care facilities and local hospitals are not forgotten.
Sharing your love story across South Jersey and Philadelphia. So far, your flowers have created blooms of joy at the following organizations - and our list continues to grow
- Ronald McDonald House, Phila PA, Camden NJ and Delaware
- Voorhees Pediatric Center Voorhees NJ
- Wiley Mission, Marlton NJ
- Inspira Transitional Care Unit Woodbury NJ
- Voorhees Care + Rehabilitation Center, Voorhees NJ
- Abigail House, Camden NJ
- Spring Hills, Cherry Hill NJ
- Women Against Abuse Phila PA
- Camden County Women's Center, Camden NJ
- Jefferson Methodist Hospice Phila, PA
- U of P Rittenhouse Hospice Phila, PA
- Samaritan Hospice Voorhees, NJ
- VITAS Hospice Stratford, NJ
At Forget Me Knot Flowers, we love helping - one act of love sparks another. Want to help? Here's how to share your support. We deeply appreciate it!